A Little This & That


This is the Linen Stitch Colorblock Wrap from Purl Soho, which I started back in May. I used I Love This Yarn and knit each color for approximately 12". The finished wrap is 18" x 66", which makes it tricky to photograph! I'm happy with how it turned out and it will be donated to our prayer shawl group at church. 

This last week, I met up with friends from our modern quilt guild to finish our heart quilts for the Orlando MQG's Quilts for Pulse. Our guild donated more than 60 heart blocks!

I sewed the top together on this one, Sarah quilted it and Kristie sewed on the binding. Go team! I so enjoyed working with these ladies and can't wait to mail our THREE heart quilts to Orlando! 

Comments

  1. So love your knitting...that looks like perfection!!! Such pretty colors in the flower to match! ....and we do make a good team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having the perfect summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts